Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

The Tsunami

 In the tsunami  I was at home because  I had to go to my koro because he was going to Auckland for a Doctor Medical. I heard the tsunami alarm on my phone  we had to go up the hill.  The hill that we went to was the  golf course.  Thank you to the Countdown they came up to the hill and gave us snacks and water. I was so scared because I heard the tsunami alarm and we had to go to my  koro Thank you for reading my blogging.

Have you heard a tsunami alarm before?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ana, Tyrell here, hope your koro is alright. I was scared when I heard the tsunami alarm too. Hope you were safe. It would have been great if you had put more detail into the post.Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ana Maria, I am Ariana Bignell and I go to Paihia School. Yes, I did hear the alarm. We had to go up a hill as well. I remember when I had to go up the hill behind my house.

    ReplyDelete