Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

Math DLO

 In Te Ngahere we were learning about math DLO.I have learnt addition and subtraction it was fun to me and hard. The addition it was easy for me because  I solved it by using  tidy numbers. So the numbers were 23 + 54 = so this is how I explained it by doing tens link 20 + 50 = 70 and we use the one and that 4+3 =7 and put   

70 + 7 = 77 that is your answer. My group we made a video of us explaining our math DLO and with our subtraction it is just the same thing I did to my addition.

Did you know how to do this before you  read my blog post?

link two link


1 comment:

  1. Hello Ana,this is Ken from Ahipara school. I really liked your problem solving, it was very good. Where are the other problems? It would be great if you showed the problems. Ka Pai keep up the good mahi.

    ReplyDelete