Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Roy Lichtenstein Was A Pop Artist

 In Te Ngahere we had to find facts about Roy Lichtenstein.We had to predict what techniques you might use  when creating your piece of artwork. 

 I learnt that Roy Lichtenstein  used Ben day dots and Colours.

Roy Lichtenstein was born in New York in 1923. 

It was really hard for me because I did not understand anything  till my group  helped  me with Roy Lichtenstein. 

Did you know anything about Roy Lichtenstein before reading this blog post ?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, my name is Tabby I'm from Ahipara school and really like your work. I really like how you added detail about his style you said he used Ben day dots and Colours. I didn't even know this man existed till I read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, my name is aliyah im from ahipara school and i just come across your work and said wow!amazing work,i liked the way you added more detail to yor work i hope to hear back from you somtime soon :)

    ReplyDelete