Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

The Outstanding Feathers

In Te Ngahere last week we were making matariki feathers to celebrate matariki  in   our class. It was cool when we did the matariki feathers because I got to do it with my friends and they helped me to get it done on time. I think that we were so happy to do the feathers because we all had a smile on out face and we looked like we enjoyed it. I enjoyed making the matariki feathers because it was so amazing.  Matariki feathers were cool to me because I had lot of fun. When I got the matariki feathers  I was so scared because  I thought that I will muck it up but I did not. Do you like to do art?

6 comments:

  1. Ora Kia my name is Jahnazyah i am 12years old from kawakawa primary school I think you have did a good work on Friday 7 August do you do that all the time?I have not made Matariki feathers before. How did you do it?
    I hope you have a good day, come check out my bloghttp://kpsjahnazyahm.blogspot.com/
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Sonny and i go to kawakawa primary school im a year 7 and im eleven. i like how you presented your work and your detail is amazing keep it up Ana maybe you should check out my blog http://kpssonnyh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my name is Sonny im a year 7 i go to kawakawa primary school i like how youve presented your work and you have amazing detail in your art keep it up Ana maybe check my blog out http://kpssonnyh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ora Kia my name is Quineil i am 11years old from kawakawa primary school I think you have did a good work on Friday 7 August do you do that all the time?I have not made Matariki feathers before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ora Kia my name is Quineil i am 11years old from kawakawa primary school I think you have did a good work on Friday 7 August do you do that all the time?I have not made Matariki feathers before

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ora Kia my name is Quineil i am 11years old from kawakawa primary school I think you have did a good work on Friday 7 August do you do that all the time?I have not made Matariki feathers before

    ReplyDelete