Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Scams and Phishing

In Te Ngahere we have been learning scams and phishing. Scams and phishing is about fake and legit. Like this if a message come up from your phone or chromebook that you won something like a iPhone 12 and you have to put your full name, date of bith,address and your email and you already put your email so that is fake. Legit means  that if that something come up with saying that there is a  cybersmart  challenge that is real because it is just a challenge you do not have to put  your full name. Date of bith,address and your email. What I like about is that is writing because I love writing. What I like about it is that is about fake and legit. What did you like about my writing? I hope that you learn something new in my slide. 
BYE BYE!!😁


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana my name is Ahi from Ahipara school. You made a very good Legit or fake slide deck, it teaches people what is fake and what is real online, it could save them from scams, and hackers. Maybe next time you could give more information about real and fake emails, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete