Pages

Monday 16 August 2021

Task master

 In Te Ngahere we did task master.  For task master we did shrinking Island it was hard and easy. What was hard for me was that  staying in the trying to hold on to each other. What was easy was that we win that first round so we were happy .The Island was the newspaper you will see the paper on the photo. In task master we were not  allowed to touch the ground before we  will die . We had to get into 5 or 4 but we picked 4 so it can be easy for us when we shrink the newspaper by folding the newspaper in half then everyone lost but my group win then we were really happy.  My 4 group was  Jade ,Angela and marley. the next round we had to get into 3 everyone lost it's ship 4 people. My 3 group was Jade and Angela we chose each other because we are friend sometime they make me there service so that is funny    

I hope that you learn something.

 Have you ever done task master before you read my blog post?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana, hopefully you are not too bored being at home during this lockdown. This was a fun taskmaster wasn't it. Maybe you could try this at home with your family and see how far you get.

    ReplyDelete